Dompet Dhuafa won five awards at the 2022 Indonesia Fundraising Award on December 1. The awards are: Best of the Best Fundraising Health and Environmental Programs for 2022, Best of the Best Relationship Management in 2022, The Best of Fundraising Zakat in 2022, The Best of Fundraising Productive Waqf in 2022, and The Most Supportive Fundraising Movement in 2022.
According to indopos.co.id, the Indonesia Fundraising Award has been held since 2020. It gives out 17 different categories of awards, with the number of categories increasing to 30 in 2021. For this year, there were 41 nomination categories.
“The 2022 Fundraising Award is conducted independently, neutrally, objectively, with integrity, and fairly, and evaluates the first factors, namely appearance in presentation, fundraising problems and solutions, fundraising growth, innovation, and the impact of fundraising success. And the winners in the best and award categories have been determined. We did our best, but if there were any flaws, we apologize and let it go. We congratulate those who were chosen as winners or the best and hope to inspire them to be even better in the future, while those who did not succeed hopefully, will continue to be enthusiastic about being the best in the future,” said Ahmad Juwaini, the Indonesian Fundraising Award Jury.
On top of the 5 awards, Dompet Dhuafa also took the second place in the philanthropy category at the 2022 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Award. The 2022 SDGs Action Award serves as an indicator of zakat institutions’ participation in contributing to the success of all SDG pillars. Receiving this award also confirms that zakat institutions, zakat programs, and the zakat movement play an important role in Indonesia’s SDG management and implementation.
Suharso Monoarfa, Minister of the National Development Planning Agency, presented the SDGs Award 2022 to Bambang Suherman, Director of Communication and Strategic Alliance of Dompet Dhuafa. He stated that Dompet Dhuafa’s award in the 2022 SDGs Award is a form of recognition for the quality of program implementation that is of genuine benefit to the community.
Dompet Dhuafa then received another award in the 2022 Republika Syariah Award in the Best Service category. Dompet Dhuafa, a philanthropic institution founded more than 20 years ago, has also won an award in the 2022 Republika Syariah Award. Many economic activists have died as a result of the devastating Covid-19 pandemic, but Dompet Dhuafa has remained unaffected. Dompet Dhuafa remains strong and continues to serve people affected by the Covid-19 pandemic by implementing various programs across the country. It’s no surprise that Dompet Dhuafa won an award for Best Service.
Below is the list of Dompet Dhuafa’s achievements in 2022
- Dompet Dhuafa is ranked second in the 2022 Top Brand Award, with a Top Brand Index (TBI) score of 14.50 percent.
- Dompet Dhuafa received an award in the Best Economic Program category at the 2022 Zakat Awards for its program, Desa Tani: Berdaya di Tanah Sendiri.
- Dompet Dhuafa received the Best Nazhir Waqf Award from the Indonesian Waqf Agency (BWI) at the 2022 BWI Award ceremony.
- Dompet Dhuafa was ranked second in the philanthropy category at the 2022 SDGs Action Award.
- Dompet Dhuafa received an award at the 2022 Republika Syariah Award in the Best Service category.
- Dompet Dhuafa won five awards at the 2022 Indonesia Fundraising Award. The awards are: Best of the Best Fundraising Health and Environmental Programs for 2022, Best of the Best Relationship Management in 2022, The Best of Fundraising Zakat in 2022, The Best of Fundraising Productive Waqf in 2022, and The Most Supportive Fundraising Movement in 2022.
Alhamdulilah, we express our deepest gratitude to the donors and the community who continue to believe in Dompet Dhuafa. Let’s spread more kindness in 2023 together.